Overview of Xero: Video
Xero – Accounting Software
Financial Dynamics are an innovative and dynamic accounting firm providing professional and cost effective accounting services to our clients. Part of this process involves our belief that more time should be spent enjoying life, family and operating your business rather than performing daily financial data entry and reporting.
At Financial Dynamics we offer alternatives to traditional programs like MYOB and Reckon and have specifically partnered with Xero to provide our clients with a cloud based accounting application, automating your accounting. Financial Dynamics are the first Xero Gold Partners in the Shoalhaven, which has been driven by our firm providing an innovative and dynamic business alternative.
Xero provides your business and Financial Dynamics access to your real time financial information, aiding in analysis of your business cashflow with online billing, banking and accounting.
As a preferred accountant partner of Xero we can assist your business in the setup and guidance of the most appropriate version or partner ledgers. Xero offers features such as invoicing, payables, payroll, expense claims, GST, business reporting and more.
Please contact our office if you would like a free trial or demonstration of Xero, to experience the difference it could make to your business.
- Xero is a powerful online accounting system that is designed specifically for small to medium businesses
- Xero is available on your windows computer, Apple Mac or on popular mobile devices, whether you’re at home, out of the office, overseas – anywhere there is an internet connection
- Because Xero is an online accounting software, you don’t have the hassle of sending disks, USB drives or transferring data files
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily, saving you hours of data entry, and enabling you to monitor your business cash flow
- Xero has the privacy and security of your data taken care of, as your business data is stored on Xero’s secure servers, where it is always backed up. This means that even if your computer is lost or stolen, your data is safe